‘Life begins at the end of your comfort zone’ – choose to make this your mantra this summer!
Our Yoga Trainings and Immersions are not just for those who plan to start a career in teaching, but for anyone who wishes to have a deeper experience of Yoga – from the theory to practice, plus all of the magic in between.
If you know a little about us at Ashiyana, you will know that to us, Yoga is nothing to do with crazy ‘advanced’ positions, nor following an extreme physical practice. We believe in helping you to develop an understanding of the philosophy, anatomy and physiology of Yoga, through both traditional and contemporary teachings.
Our trainings are inclusive and open to people from all ages and backgrounds – our recent courses have seen people with ages ranging from 21 to 60+ coming together with the shared purpose of making Yoga their way of life.
So, why not challenge yourself today to further your self-development and personal yoga practice? Stretch yourself outside of your comfort zone and discover a whole new dimension to your wellness and wellbeing, by signing up to one of our upcoming courses/immersions.
We look forward to seeing you on the mat.
1) 200hr Yoga TTC in Goa (4 weeks intensive) – Yoga Alliance certified
- for those who wish to immerse themselves fully into the practice over four transformational weeks at our idyllic jungle oasis in India
2) 200hr Yoga TTC in London (modular) – Yoga Alliance certified
- a deep journey into how and why we practice this ancient art and science, held through 9 wonderful weekend modules over five months
3) Yin Yoga Immersion in Goa (1 week) – Yoga Alliance certified, 50hr CPD
- if you are seeking a remedy to the fast-paced flow of life, come experience how it feels to surrender to the nurturing, healing energy of Yin
4) Chakra Yoga Training/Immersion (1 week) – Yoga Alliance certified, 50hr CPD
- unlock any blockages in your seven energy centres of the body, to activate your Life Force energy and reveal your true self
- through a deepened connection to yourself, learn about conscious and present touch, and how to give a full 2hr Thai bodywork session