Elemental Alchemy Retreat - Shaking, Movement and Stillness
Answer your body's call to MOVE. A healing 7 days of shaking, dance, yoga, connected breathwork and stillness that will help you to release tension, find new freedom and revitalise your body, mind and soul.
This retreat has been created for you...everybody with a body is welcome. No shaking or dancing skill/experience is necessary – you will be guided to remember how your body naturally wants to move, to express and to let go.
Heightened arousal followed by deep relaxation are powerful co-components in initiating healing, regeneration and renewal.
DURING THIS RETREAT, WE WILL:
- Explore heightened ecstatic states through shaking, dancing and movement
- Dive deep into stillness with daily meditations, yin yoga and/or Yoga Nidra
- Nourish our bodies with healthy, wholesome, organic food and daily fresh coconuts
- Plenty of free time to relax on the beach, explore the local area, shop at the markets and connect with the elements in nature
Have you noticed how your hands sometimes shake when you have experienced a shock? Shaking is your body’s natural mechanism for discharging your nervous system’s response to trauma, and helps to release any tension from your body (and mind).
A regular shaking practice offers you:
- Stress / tension / trauma release
- Revitalised energy levels
- Increased levels of relaxation
- Enhanced health and wellbeing
- Newfound freedom in your body, thoughts and all aspects of your life
- Liberation from negative patterns; expectations; judgements and other limiting behaviours
- Elimination of suppressed emotions
- Reconnection with your inner child
- Physical embodiment
“When we shake ourselves to the fullest height of ecstatic expression and then fall into the deepest state of quiet, we set the stage for powerful realignment and evolution of our whole being.”
- ‘Shaking Medicine’ by Dr. Bradford Keeney
Arrival: Sunday 19th January – check in from 2pm. Opening ceremony at 4pm.
Departure: Sunday 26th January – check out after brunch by 10.30am.
ACCOMMODATION & PRICES:
Prices are quoted per person.
Non-residential spaces may be available upon request. Contact Lalita for more info.
Want to extend your stay?
Click here to book extra days at Ashiyana outside of the retreat.
- 7 nights accommodation at Ashiyana
- Twice daily, healthy organic buffet meals (brunch and dinner)
- Unlimited access to filtered water, herbal teas and Masala Chai
- ½ day off mid-week
- All retreat activities
- International or domestic flights
- Airport transfers (these can be arranged directly with Ashiyana for ~2000 INR each way)
- Indian Visa
- Any extra activities or spa treatments
A £300 Deposit is required now to confirm your place (non-refundable). The remaining balance is due by 15/10/2019
Bookings made after 15th October 2019 must be paid in full
(Please contact Lalita for potential payment plans)
Please fill out the contact form below to chat directly with Lalita