Seaquence - Yoga, SUP & Surf Retreat
Seaquence is an exclusive retreat bringing together the benefits of Yoga and Stand up Paddle. Cedric brings his passion for healing and relaxing the body through yoga’s therapeutic aspect, while Tapashi brings the wisdom of her ancestors through meditation in stillness and motion, ancient mantras and Hindu philosophies, making this a deeply healing, nurturing journey. Combined with the element of water, it is nothing short of magic!
You will have the unique experience of meditation, yoga and mantra chants inside the yoga shala, out in nature and in the sea. This retreat invites you to be in the water alongside traditional fishermen and dolphins with the practice of stand-up paddle (SUP), surfing or SUPrana (a special method developed by Cedric, combining SUP and yoga), while you relax into the rhythm of nature in the beautiful beach village of Mandrem.
All levels of practitioners (Yoga, SUP or Surfing) are welcome to join.
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- Daily stand-up paddle / surf sessions
- 1 Yoga therapy session
- SUP & surf Safari to pristine, secluded beaches
- SUP river cruise at sunset along mangrove islands
- Visit to local artistic, flea market
- Optional evening activities of yoga nidra, music concerts, guided meditation, mantra chant
Being in a limited-space retreat, every participant receives dedicated attention and takes back an enriching experience. While in the retreat, you will enjoy exquisite organic meals while listening to the waves in a peaceful, seaside resort.
Early bird prices before 31.10.2017
Beach Hut shared €1195
Beach Hut single €1300
Palm Grove shared €1370
Palm Grove single €1615
Prices after 31.10.2017
Beach Hut shared €1285
Beach Hut single €1390
Palm Grove sharing €1705
Palm Grove single €1460
Included in the retreat price:
- Pick-up from Goa airport
- 7 nights accommodation in the beautiful Ashiyana Yoga Village
- Daily buffet of organic brunch and dinner
- All taxi transfers for SUP, surf & Yoga activities and safari trips
- Stand up Paddle and surfing equipment for practice
- Unlimited filtered water, ginger-lemon-honey tea and Indian masala chai
Not included in the retreat price:
- Airport drop-off
Yoga materials for practice (mats, bolsters, blocks, belts) are available at Ashiyana.