Vamana - 10 Day Ayurveda Detox & Yoga Retreat
(supplement to Yoga Holiday rate)
800 € for Non-Residential guests (accommodation not included)
The Vamana 10-day Panchakarma Detox Programme begins with a consultation provided by our on-site Ayurvedic doctor. This in-depth exploration of your diet, lifestyle patterns and habits, mental and emotional state, and many other personal details will provide the information necessary to determine your Dosha (body type) and design your detox and rejuvenation programme. This includes vital health advice to take home. The consultation also includes an introduction to Ayurveda and its principles.
Your treatment plan will combine Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies along with other modalities of healing available through Ashiyana´s highly skilled staff of therapists.
This programme includes:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor
- 2 Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage
- 1 Ayurvedic Classis Massage
- 1 Ayurvedic Marma Massage
- 5 Svedhana
- 1 Shirodhara
- 1 Ayurvedic balance massage
- 1 Ayurvedic (Khizi) puddle
- Daily Yoga classes (2 if advisable)
- Gentle cleansing diet of kitchari, dal, veggies and morning porridge (3 meals per day)
- Evening activities at Ashiyana
- Other treatments may be recommended (at an additional cost)
- Personalised diet plan to take home
- Final Consultation
Vamana is a medicated emesis (induced vomiting) therapy, which removes Kapha toxins from the body that accumulate particularly in the upper part of the body, including head, neck and chest. This treatment is advised for people with dominant Kapha dosha and associated problems.
Benefits of Vamana:
Vamana can help cure ~ Bronchial Asthma ~ Chronic allergies ~ Hay fever ~ Vitiligo ~ Psoriasis ~ Hyper acidity ~ Chronic indigestion ~ Nasal congestion ~ Edema ~ Obesity ~ Psychological disorders ~ Skin disorders ~ Sinusitis, etc.
Price: 700 € for 10 days (in addition to the Yoga Holiday rate)