Virechana - 7 Day Ayurveda Detox & Yoga Retreat
(supplement to Yoga Holiday rate)
600 € for Non-Residential guests (accommodation not included)
The Virechana 7-day Panchakarma Detox Programme begins with a consultation provided by our on-site Ayurvedic doctor. This in-depth exploration of your diet, lifestyle patterns and habits, mental and emotional state, and many other personal details will provide the information necessary to determine your Dosha (body type) and design your detox and rejuvenation programme. This includes vital health advice to take home. The consultation also includes an introduction to Ayurveda and its principles.
Your treatment plan will combine Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies along with other modalities of healing available through Ashiyana's highly skilled staff of therapists.
This programme includes:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor
- 2 Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage
- 1 Ayurvedic Classic Massage
- 1 Ayurvedic Marma Massage
- 5 Svedhana
- 1 Shirodhara
- 1 Ayurvedic balance massage
- 1 Ayurvedic (Khizi) puddle
- Daily Yoga classes (2 if advisable)
- Gentle cleansing diet of kitchari, dal, veggies and morning porridge (3 meals per day)
- Evening activities at Ashiyana
- Other treatments may be recommended (at an additional cost)
- Personalised diet plan to take home
- Final Consultation
Virechana is a medicated purgation therapy, which removes Pitta toxins from the body that accumulate in the middle part of the body. It completely cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract.
Benefits of Virechana:
Virechana can help cure ~ Chronic Fever ~ Diabetes ~ Asthma ~ Paraplegia ~ Hemiplegia Joint disorders ~ Digestive disorders ~ Constipation ~ Hyperacidity ~ Vitiligo ~ Psoriasis ~ Headaches ~ Elephantiasis ~ Gynaecological disorders, etc.
Price: 500 € for 7 days (in addition to the Yoga Holiday rate)